Saturday, October 22nd
8:00 am to 12:30 pm
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Jack T. Stephens Spine & Neuroscience Institute
Fred W. Smith Auditorium, 12th floor
501 Jack Stephens Dr. Little Rock, AR 72205
1. Understanding imaging as it relates to injury presentation and clinical course of care.
2. Recognize current surgical procedures for silicone arthroplasty of the hand and review post-operative management.
3. Recognize current surgical procedures for flexor tendon repair zone 2 and extensor tendon zone 5/6 and review post-operative management
4. Recognize current surgical procedures for nerve transfers and review post-operative management.
5. Understand current surgical procedures for cubital tunnel nerve decompression and review post-operative management.
6. Recognize surgical procedures for carpal tunnel and understand how to manage for optimal outcomes.
APTA-AR approves 4 contact hours
AR State Medical Board will support CE's for OT's who submit as necessary
Arkansas Hand Therapy Society
Copyright © 2023 Arkansas Hand Therapy Society - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy